Super Strong Games
Based in Toronto, Canada
July 11th, 2017
Recession is a 4v1 cop vs. robbers multiplayer shooter. Four robbers attempt to rob a bank full of money bags while a single cop with heavy armor and weapons tries to take all 4 down before they can escape with the cash. In Recession, the police force has access to heavy military-grade weaponry and armor. To cut costs, only one officer is sent out to take down groups of criminals. Meanwhile, the criminals are just trying to make a quick buck, robbing banks, convenience stores, and more.
Recession has been in on and off development since October 2015. Since completing post-secondary, I have started working on it full-time.
- Fast-paced, four vs. one gameplay
- Asymmetrical gameplay
- Unique play-styles for both criminals and police
- POLICE: Attack the criminals escaping with money bags using brute force or stealth.
- CRIMINALS: Capture and bring the money bags back to the extraction point and defend against the oncoming cop.
- Low poly, flat shaded art style
- Character customization
- Play solo against bots
Early Access Launch YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Super Strong Games
Super Strong Games is a one-man team currently developing Recession.
More information on Super Strong Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lead Developer, Programmer